POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Weeeeeeee! : Re: Weeeeeeee! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weeeeeeee!
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 11 Aug 2008 16:16:50
Message: <48a09e32$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

Damn boy, you read fast!

>    You know when we met in London? Well, when you went home, I was still in
> the pub with John, and then he left to go to the lav. The Polish girl, (or
> whatever nationality she was), came over to clear some glasses. I asked her
> what she thought of you. She gave you a 7 too but waved her hand as though
> undecided.

I wonder how many of these people mean "he's worth 7 to me" rather than
"yeah, he looks like the type of guy that a women somewhere would rate
as a 7".

I also wonder how many of these people just don't want to say "yeah,
actually your friend was really butt-ugly, wasn't he?"

>      Now go and open up a bebo account. It works apparently.

And how is that different to the Facebook, Faceparty and MySpace
accounts I already have?

Seriously. Trying to find elligable partners over the Internet = fail.
Been there, done that to death, got nowhere. Like everybody keeps
telling me, I need to get out more...

You busy next weekend? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/